Monday 4 March 2013

AnOther

The magazine I have chosen for my editorial is AnOther magazine because they well known for studio shoots and I think they display their still life editorials in a very interesting way. Going through AnOther i found the page layouts very peculiar and there seemed to be no real uniformity or constancy to them. Some pages were full bleed where as some where collaged with a few images. Going through some back issues and images I looked at online, AnOther tend to use a slight grey tint on their backgrounds which I feel gives a bit more depth to the photograph rather than using a bright white background,


Example of AnOther credits




Example of the mis matched layouts.


I really like how they have portrayed the images in this editorial and I think I am going to do something similar. Although there is a lot of white space it still looks sleek and professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment