Sunday 3 March 2013

Peter Lippmann

Peter Lippmann is someone I stumbled across while researching accessories and food, his pictures for Louboutin's look books had my jaw dropping, I thought they were beautiful. They were so different to what I would expect from Louboutin as they aren't glamourous or sleek instead using nature, food and water to display these high end items with such a reputation is such a juxtaposition I think it works nicely.


From finding his website I then stumbled onto other work he has done.
These were from the NY Times

These two were from the London Sunday Times


Here is some of Lippmann's personal work. I really like the background in these as you can still see the shadows but the background is clean and sleek and there is a warm tone to his work.


To see more of Peter Lippmann's work go to: http://peterlippmann.com

No comments:

Post a Comment